By: Najla Alexander
Image by: Jersey Shore Online
Authorities in Ocean County announced that Alfred Annibal, 77, of Little Egg Harbor Township, was sentenced by the Honorable David M. Fritch, J.S.C., to seven years in New Jersey State Prison relative to his previously entered guilty plea to Possession of Explicit Materials Involving Minors.

Ocean County Prosecutor Bradley D. Billhimer stated that Annibal will also be subject to the terms of Megan’s Law as well as Parole Supervision for Life. Annibal originally pled guilty to the charge before Judge Fritch on September 3, 2025.
This investigation was the result of a referral from the New Jersey State Police Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force, OCPO officials say. The ICAC Task Force received a cyber-tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children that an individual was uploading images of minors to the internet.
OCPO officials said that an investigation by the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office High Tech Crime Squad identified an IP address associated with a Little Egg Harbor Township residence as the location from which the individual was downloading images of minors to the internet. That individual was ultimately identified as Annibal.
According to Ocean County officials, on May 23, 2024, Detectives from the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office High Tech Crime Unit, United States Department of Homeland Security Investigations, and Little Egg Harbor Township Police Department executed a court-authorized search warrant on Annibal’s residence.
An initial forensic examination of a desktop computer and an external hard drive recovered from Annibal’s residence led to the discovery of more than 1,000 items of Explicit Materials Involving Minors, OCPO officials stated. Annibal was charged accordingly, taken into custody at Little Egg Harbor Township Police Headquarters, and transported to the Ocean County Jail.
A continuing forensic review of all electronic items seized during the execution of the search warrant on Annibal’s residence - conducted by the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office High Tech Crime Squad – led to the discovery of over 100,000 items of Explicit Materials Involving Minors, for which Annibal was additionally charged on May 30, 2024, Ocean County officials said. 
Ocean County authorities say that on June 5, 2024, Annibal was released from the Ocean County Jail as a consequence of New Jersey Bail Reform.