Skip to main content

Several Hospitalized for Carbon Monoxide Exposure in Union

Union Township (Union)

EMS transported to an area hospital after they were exposed to carbon monoxide poisoning at a residence in the city.

Emergency responders rushed to an address in the 1500 block of Julian Terrace before 9 p.m. after receiving calls reporting several unconscious people inside a house.

At least three people were rushed to the hospital with one of the victims reportedly suffering serious injuries.

Officials tested high levels of Carbon Monoxide inside the home.

Rescue crews recovered a dead dog from the house reports said.

There is an active investigation underway.