Skip to main content

No Injuries in Clark Dryer Fire

By kcora on
Clark

There were no injuries reported this morning after a dryer fire broke out inside a Clark home.

According to authorities, the Clark Fire Department was dispatched to a report of smoke inside a residence shortly after 7 a.m.

Upon arrival, crews encountered heavy smoke inside the home, quickly realizing they were battling a basement fire.

Officials say firefighters made their way down to the basement and confirmed they had a working dryer fire.

The fire was placed under control within minutes of arrival and all occupants made it out of the home safe.

Photos: Clark Fire Department