Linden House Damaged by Electrical Fire

A person was displaced Tuesday evening after an electrical fire broke out inside their Linden apartment.

According to authorities, firefighters responded to the ‪200 block of East Price Street‬ for a report of a fire.

Firefighters extinguished the fire and determined the blaze was caused by an electrical malfunction in a light fixture.

Officials say The Red Cross responded to the scene to assist the displaced tenant with temporary housing. All other tenants were allowed to return to their apartments.

Kenilworth and ‪Roselle Park‬ Departments staged at a local firehouse in case another incident occurred in Linden.