Authorities are investigating a carbon monoxide poisoning incident in Berkeley Heights that killed a 90-year-old man yesterday afternoon.
Police responded to a Cottage Court home where police confirmed that an accidental carbon monoxide poising caused the death of a 90-year-old man and sent his wife, 87, to an area hospital. The wife was transported to an area hospital in serious condition but no additional information was immediately available.
Police are actively investigating this incident therefore could not provide any additional details at this time.
According to initial reports, couple appears to have left their vehicle running overnight in their garage leading to the incident.