New Milford Nursing Home Patient Injured After Oxygen Tank Explosion While Smoking a Cigarette
NEW MILFORD NJ: An explosion at a nursing home facility that happened early this morning caused minor injuries and has police investigating.
The incident was reported in the 800 block of River Road sending emergency responders to the scene after midnight where they located a person suffering minor burns after an oxygen take exploded while the victim began to smoke a cigarette according to reports.
Firefighters vented the facility after arriving to find smoke conditions but no fire reports said.
Fire officials are investigating.
IMAGE CREDIT: nbcmiami.com