Morris County Community Rally Against Hate, Bigotry
The Morris County Community is coming together for a special event to stand united against hatred and bigotry that is targeting the Jewish community and other faiths in our state and nation.
The event is set to happen on Thursday, Jan. 9, 2020, promptly at 5 p.m.- at the Gottesman RTW Academy, 146 Dover-Chester Road, Randolph.
PARTICIPANTS EXPECTED TO ATTEND:
· New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal
· Morris County Freeholder Director Deborah Smith
· Morris County Sheriff James. M. Gannon
· Morris County Prosecutor Fredric M. Knapp
· Rabbi Levi Dubinsky, Chabad Center of Northwest NJ
· Basel Hamdeh of Jam-e-Masjid Islamic Center in Boonton
· Rev. Herman Scott of Calvary Baptist Church in Morristown