Hazardous Material Investigation in Hamilton Leads to Discovery of Dead Man
County officials responding to a report of hazardous materials at a township home this afternoon, found a man and his pets dead.
Police, firefighters, the Atlantic County fire marshal and hazardous materials specialists responded to the township home Police, firefighters, as well as the Atlantic County fire marshal and hazardous materials specialists were called to a home in the Victoria Point development at approximately 12:30 this afternoon.
The investigation led to the discovery of dead man and two pets.
Although authorities are still investigating, area residents were asked to avoid the area due to a possible gas leak.
This is a developing story, we will continue to update as we receive more information.