Following a joint investigation by the Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office and Egg Harbor Township Police Department, five individuals were arrested on Tuesday, November 23, at a home in Egg Harbor Township.
Members of the ACPO Gangs, Guns and Narcotics Unit, the Egg Harbor Township Police Department and SWAT successfully executed a “no-knock” search warrant at the home without incident, Acting Atlantic County Prosecutor Cary Shill announced.
According to Prosecutor Shill, the following individuals were arrested after the execution of the search warrant:
- Jason French, 41, of Egg Harbor Township
- Jaime Winters, 39, of Egg Harbor Township
- Jenny Mangano, 36, of Egg Harbor Township
- Vincente Luna, 39, of Vineland
- Richard Kelly, 37, of Egg Harbor Township
Prosecutor Shill stated that during the execution of the search warrant, law enforcement officers recovered the following items:
- Over ½ ounce of Crystal Methamphetamine
- One Sawed-off Shotgun with multiple rounds of rifled slug ammunition
- One 9 mm Taurus Handgun loaded with six rounds of ball 9 mm ammunition
- Digital scale
- Cell phones and a hard drive containing surveillance footage of the home
The defendants were arrested and charged with the following offenses:
All five defendants were charged with Possession of Methamphetamine with the intent to distribute, Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession of a Weapon during the course of a CDS Offense.
Additionally, French and Luna were charged with Certain Persons Not to Possess a Weapon. Luna and Kelly were also charged with Hindering.
The five defendants were transported and lodged in the Atlantic County Justice Facility. This is a cooperative investigation by the ACPO Gangs, Guns and Narcotics Unit and the Egg Harbor Township Police Department.