Police in Brick Township are investigating an incident where high carbon monoxide levels were found inside a house early Thursday morning.
According to preliminary reports, emergency responders were dispatched to a home in the 30's block of Melody Avenue to investigate reports of residence feeling ill.
Upon arrival, firefighters immediately began to get fresh air circulated inside the home after they found two adults and two children inside alert an conscious but exposed to high levels of the potentially deadly gas.
There were no severe injuries and all of the occupants were evaluated then transported to the hospital for exposure according to reports.
Police have not immediately confirmed was caused the elevated CO levels at this time.