Authorities are investigating a deadly carbon monoxide incident that occurred in Bernardsville on Thursday morning.
According to preliminary reports, one person is dead and three others were rushed to the hospital following a carbon monoxide incident that had emergency responders a home on Chestnut Avenue just before 5:35 a.m.
Officials say rescue crews found a 59-year-old man dead inside the home upon their arrival.
A 51-year-old woman, a 10-year-old boy and 5-year-old girl were taken to the hospital to be treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning according to officials.
Officials have not determined the cause of the leave not have they released the name of the victims at this time.