There is an active investigation into an incident where two people suffered severe injuries after being exposed to carbon monoxide at a home in Roxbury on Saturday afternoon.
According to preliminary reports, police were called to the 30's block of Pleasant Hill Road before 4:15 p.m. to investigate injured occupants inside a home.
Units arrived at the scene with firefighters where they noticed two unconscious and unresponsive victims at a resident according to reports.
Firefighters conducted a test of the air inside the home and noticed a high level of Carbon Monoxide.
Officials would only confirm life threatening injuries for the vicims.
The incidnet remains under investigation