Skip to main content

Carbon Monoxide Leak Inside Totowa House Hospitalizes Several


EMS transported several people to the hospital after they became exposed to carbon monoxide gas inside a Totowa house overnight.

Emergency responders rushed to a residence in the 100 block of Dewey Avenue at around midnight after they received reports of individuals possibly exposed to CO poisoning.

Upon their arrival, crews found high levels of CO gas inside an apartment of a residence according to reports.

About three people were transported to an area hospital for treatment.

The cause of the leak is under investigation by fire officials.