There were two second-tier prizewinning tickets sold for the Tuesday, January 19, drawing that matched five of the five white balls drawn winning the $1,000,000 prize. Those tickets were purchased at the following locations:
- Atlantic County: 7-Eleven #24426, 1500 Pacific Avenue, Atlantic City
- Somerset County: Lucky Spot Convenience Store, 100 North Gaston Avenue, Somerville.
The $970 million jackpot drawing will be held on Friday, January 22. If won, it would be the 2nd-largest jackpot in the game’s history and the 3rd-largest jackpot in US lottery history. The estimated cash value is $716.3 million.
There were eight third-tier prizewinning tickets sold that matched four of the five white balls and the gold ball-winning $10,000. One of those tickets was purchased with the Megaplier option, multiplying the prize to $20,000. Those tickets were purchased at the following locations:
- Ocean County ($20,000): 7-Eleven #27497, 701 Route 88, Point Pleasant
- Bergen County ($10,000): Key Food, 937 Lincoln Avenue, Glen Rock
- Bergen County ($10,000): 7-Eleven #18390, 300 Hackensack Street, Wood Ridge
- Gloucester County ($10,000): Shoprite #502, 401 Harmony Road, Gibbstown
- Gloucester County ($10,000): Nik Nak Food Mart, 500 Woodbury Turnersville Road, Turnersville
- Monmouth County ($10,000): Grover Convenience Store, 179 South Street, Freehold
- Union County ($10,000): Mr. Mike’s Convenience Store, 2933 Vauxhall Road, Vauxhall
- Warren County ($10,000): Travel Centers of America – Columbia, 2 Simpson Road, Columbia
In addition to the second and third-tier prizes won, 220 players matched four of the five white balls drawn making each ticket worth $500. 27 of those tickets were purchased with the Megaplier option, multiplying the prizes to $1,000.
Moreover, 281,624 other New Jersey players took home $1,090,058 in prizes ranging from $2 to $400. The winning numbers for the Tuesday, January 19, drawing were 10, 19, 26, 28, and 50. The Gold Mega Ball was 16, and the Megaplier Multiplier was 02.
The next drawing will be held Friday, January 22, at 11:00 pm. All New Jersey Lottery Mega Millions tickets must be purchased before 10:45 pm to participate in the drawing.
MegaMillions tickets cost just two dollars; by adding the Megaplier option for an extra dollar per play, players can increase their non-jackpot winnings up to five times. MegaMillions tickets are sold in 46 participating jurisdictions. Drawings are held on Tuesdays and Fridays.