Prosecutor William E. Reynolds announces promotions to his executive leadership team.
All the people selected for these roles came from within the organization. Their breadth of experience and diverse backgrounds will further strengthen their commitment to service.
• First Assistant Prosecutor Erik Bergman formerly served as Chief Assistant Prosecutor of the Gangs, Guns and Narcotics Section.
• Executive Assistant Prosecutor Richard McKelvey formerly served as Chief Assistant Prosecutor of the Trial Section.
• Chief Counsel to the Prosecutor Mario Formica, formerly served as Deputy First Assistant Prosecutor of the Appellate-Civil Litigation Section.
• Deputy Chief of County Detectives Patrick Snyder formerly served as Captain of County Detectives and Commander of Atlantic County SWAT.
• Director of Community Outreach Raymond Royster formerly served as Victim-Witness Coordinator.
• Victim-Witness Manager Patricia Hayek formerly served as Supervising Victim-Witness Advocate.
• Chief of County Detectives Bruce DeShields continues to serve in his role.