That ticket was purchased in Essex County at **News Day, 100 Mulberry St., Newark**.
The winning numbers for Wednesday night’s drawing were: 10, 13, 28, 52 and 61.
The Red Power Ball was 02, and the Multiplier was 02.
The Power Ball jackpot reset to $40,000,000 for the next drawing to be held on Saturday, Feb. 25 at 10:59 pm.
In addition, six New Jersey Lottery tickets were sold that matched the four white balls and the Powerball drawn, winning the $50,000 third prize. If those tickets had been purchased with Power Play, it would have doubled the prize to $100,000. Those tickets were purchased at the following locations:
· Camden County: Garden State News, 2146 Atco Ave., Atco;
· Camden County: The New Village Supermarket LLC, 1024 Carl Miller Blvd., Camden;
· Mercer County: Hightstown Shell, 1 Lake Dr., Hightstown;
· Morris County: Qwik Mart Convenience, 375 Route 46 East, Budd Lake;
· Ocean County: Quick Chek Corp. #152, 901 Cedar Bridge Ave., Lakewood; and
· Ocean County: TS II LLC, 851 Route 37 & Mule Rd., Toms River.
In addition to the second and third-tier prizewinning tickets sold, there were 180,067 New Jersey players who took home an estimated $861,492 in prizes ranging from $4 to $200, according to Lottery Executive Director Carole Hedinger. “Congratulations to all of the lottery players who purchased winning tickets and to the retailers that sold them,” said Hedinger.